Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Soon To Be Quotes

First of all, if you are planning on stealing my Idea then I will take you to court and get lots of money from you.. Thank you for your honesty.

So, I have been keeping track of really common quotes or phrases (that have no known author or patent on them) over the past four years or so... And.... I'm going to figure out a way to patent them (the cheesier the better) so I can always claim them and even sue people if they don't give me proper credit when using my quotes.. Anyway, here are a few for example...

"It takes one to know one" - Jordan Goodrich

"If you mess with the bull you get the horn" - Jordan Goodrich

"I love you" - Jordan Goodrich

"Life's not about how many breaths you take. It's about the moments that take your breath away" - Jordan Goodrich

"I'm going to live forever. Or die trying" - Jordan Goodrich

"Live. Laugh. Love." - Jordan Goodrich

"Live every day like it's your last" - Jordan Goodrich

"Workin' hard or hardly workin" - Jordan Goodrich

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, It's the size of the fight in the dog" - Jordan Goodrich

"I'm pooped" -Jordan Goodrich

"A picture is worth a thousand words" -Jordan Goodrich

"Accidents will happen" -Jordan Goodrich

"I killed two birds with one stone" -Jordan Goodrich

"Keepin' up with the Jones" -Jordan Goodrich

6 comments:

tifsong said...

firstly. i appreciate your suggestions on music likes. i am already a big fan of conor oberst/bright eyes. so high five there. wilco is quite good and so is the velvet underground. i've never been able to love bob dylan, i have a few songs of his on my itunes, and my sister just got a record of his..so my effort will be moreso. unfortunately, i've never even heard of whiskeytown. I'll high five you on the Neil Young like, but I won't on the Grateful Dead. Rolling Stones is just likable, but I really don't need to own their stuff. I will look into and look for Lou Reed, Gram Parsons, and Whiskeytown, and become more acquainted with Ryan Adams & The Cardinals.

Thanks for that. Also you are an excellent photographer, and I may or may not be interested in a price list, (for future reference, please.)

k8theriver said...

i'll be sure to give you proper credit from now on.

~..kass..~ said...

haha

Anonymous said...

Only you would think of this! Pretty smart.

tifsong said...

oh no! now i feel bad! i totally took your advice and i'm going to browse the tunes! seriously. i thank you for them. and the "second" part was the thanks for all that. sincerely. and i really am interested in how much you'd charge for engagements/bridals/family portraits. (i said may or may not be in case you didn't have a list.)

I am sorry!

linzi said...

sorry, but you can't have the "i love you" quote. it's already been taken...