Monday, January 26, 2009

Hey Hey My My Rock And Roll Can Never Die

This show was on the November 1st in Reno. It was the best show i've ever been too. Death Cab for Cutie opened for Neil Young (don't ask me why) and that sucked because the other half of the tour Wilco opened for Neil. I felt bad for Death Cab. If I was them I would have felt really dumb being so not cool and opening for Neil Young... I don't even think anyone was really watching them, maybe a few teenage girls... Keep on Rockin' in the Free World was amazing, especially because it was during the elections, so all the hippies were going crazy. The best part about the hippies at the show was that they were like reliving the seventies for a few hours. I was trying to imagine my mom and dad there, but I couldn't. I especially was trying to imagine my dad or any other dad jamming as hard as Neil does.. Cortez the Killer was the best song he played. This is about the view I had too.. I was probably fifty feet away but from this same angle.. I wish the video didn't cut off though cause it got better and better as the song went on..


Unkown Legend was amazing too.. His wife is one of the back up vocalists. I think this song is about her (if not it seems like it is now the way they look at each other when they play it) His wife is really cool. His band is amazing. His amps and organ are even more amazing.

No comments: