Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Whoa.

The Girards Lake Shack was great.. New York was great (thanks tim) because everyone honks so much that its impossible to tell if someone is actually honking at you.. You havent been to a county fair till youve been to one in west virginia.. I played a show in Chicago (but this one was a real show) this girl told me it was open mic night but really they just needed another opening band. I thought we were just having a friendly conversation about music, but really she was trying to see if she trusted me to play.. There were a lot of people there. I made up a song about how I know why it's really called the windy city even though im from Utah. And how their politicians should work on their image and not go out on the town to all the bars and clubs. Then when I noticed a bunch were in the audience I started singing about how Ryan Sandberg was the greatest 2nd baseman to ever play the game.. Oh and when I was in Texas I got pulled over by a State Trooper with a tall cowboy hat on.. I love when stereotypes come true. Nothing makes me happier.. And I've come to realize that 92.3% of stereotypes are true.. What an amazing world. Oh for example. I was in south bend taking pictures of Notre Dames football stadium, and right below the touchdown Jesus, a student was walking by and I was going to ask him if there was anyway I could get into the stadium. But He looked EXACTLY like Rudy. So I said, "Hey I'm glad I ran into you, I'm trying to get into the stadium to take pictures, do you think you could get me in touch with that black guy that does the maintenance for the field?" Haha. He didn't get it though and I think he thought I was weird.. If he did think that, then he was right.... Oh one last thing.. Does anyone ever get as excited to jump over the invisible line as the garage is closing as I do? The answer is no..














7 comments:

k8theriver said...

so do you have fans or enemies after playing that gig?

Jordan Goodrich said...

Both... But I figure it was better than neither..

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Anonymous said...

Почему регистрация не работает ?

Anonymous said...

each time i used to read smaller articles or reviews that as well clear their
motive, and that is also happening with this paragraph which I am reading now.


Look at my web blog: http://9jaconnected.com/profile/lilymicl

Anonymous said...

Your method of explaining all in this piece of writing is
truly nice, every one can simply know it, Thanks a lot.

My homepage Psn Code Generator