Monday, March 2, 2009

Portland





I was just in Portland for the week taking pictures for the Rose family of their kids playing basketball.. Portland is by far the prettiest city i've ever been to. Scott (my second uncle if that's possible) works for Nike and gave me 9 pairs of new shoes. That;s right, bling bling. I was excited about it, maybe i'll go to the gym like two times a day now. Oh ya real quick.. Just a little side note. It seems like the D.I. is the ultimate place for finding people singing along to the songs being played, in a very enthusiastic tone. And it's always really bad songs that for some reason everyone knows, but at the same time you wonder how the people singing them know them.. Like, "How do I live without you? I want to know. How do I breathe without you..." and "you're body is a wonderland" and, or Fly away by Lenny Kravitz or "I am I said" by Neil Diamond.. It's crazy and annoying and entertaining how people of all sorts, ages, styles and size just sing songs like these so loud while they are shopping at the D.I. either by themselves or pushing their kid in a stroller. I always want to do it but I just can't get myself to.. Anyway. Portland was cool.

2 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

I love Portland Babe.

Anonymous said...

Portalnd is beautiful! I just got back from Seattle yesterday. Seattle is great, but not as great as Portland!